Academic Computing Services provides leadership and expertise in instructional technologies for Vassar College. ACS works with Vassar faculty, students and other college constituencies towards the purposeful integration of digital technologies and new media into the college curriculum.
Academic Computing Services is committed to:
- Consulting with faculty members about instructional technology needs;
- Collaborating with faculty members on curricular design and scholarly work;
- Providing instruction on the use of technologies for teaching and learning;
- Managing the design, production and assessment of long term academic projects;
- Exploring and promoting best practices for teaching with technology;
- Advocating for faculty needs within Computing and Information Services