- Once you've downloaded the installer (and configuration file for Windows) from the links above
- Double-click to open the zip file
- In the contents of the zip folder, double-click the .exe file (Windows) or the .dmg (Mac)
- Follow the prompts to install the software
- When the installer is complete, open VPN client
- Double-click the VASSAR profile
- You will be asked to authenticate. Use your Vassar user name and password.
- That's All! You should now have access to all the resources you have access to while on-campus, from off-campus.